sábado, 17 de fevereiro de 2018

Compilation Dad Jokes 1#

  1. Did you hear about the restaurant on the moon? Great food, no atmosphere.
  2. What do you call a fake noodle? An Impasta.
  3. Two peanuts were walking down the street. One was a salted.
  4. You know, people say they pick their nose, but I feel like I was just born with mine.
  5. Last night me and my girlfriend watched three DVDs back to back. Luckily I was the one facing the TV.
  6. Why do chicken coops only have two doors? Because if they had four, they would be chicken sedans!
  7. Whenever we drive past a graveyard my dad says, 'Do you know why I can’t be buried there?' And we all say, 'Why not?' And he says, 'Because I’m not dead yet!
  8. Two peanuts were walking down the street. One was a salted.
  9. 5/4 of people admit that they’re bad with fractions.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário